Friday, April 10, 2009

making changes

I rearranged the living room yesterday and now there is a ton more open space...no TV, but a lot more space. The television didn't really fit into my furniture arrangement, so I've done away with it. We really don't watch it anyways, so what's the point of having an eight thousand pound ginormous television ruining my Feng Shui? Really, the only thing we watch is the computer and random movies which we will still be able to watch with the projector.

So, to sum it all up, no more TV but a lot more space...which Estella has been enjoying.
She also helped me bake some banana bread yesterday.
She mostly stirred around the flour with a measuring spoon and then played in the sink, but she really enjoyed helping. She wants to help pour and stir and measure whenever possible since someone (I won't mention names so as to not point fingers) always lets her help make his coffee...now whenever I cook, she screams "pour sugar" until I let her help with some aspect of my cooking. It's cute that she wants to help, but not always quite so helpful.

Our first house is officially on the market. The sign is up in the front yard and we have our fingers crossed. We are still dealing with the neighbors about the driveway (don't even ask, because I don't want to talk about it...UUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!) but it should be cleared up soon and hopefully we will never have to deal with them again. I know it's a bad time to sell, but we need to do it in order to get the mortgage on the house we're currently living in so, #1 must go!

Anyone want to buy a house?

No comments: