Monday, March 30, 2009

Quiet time

Sorry for the blogging absence, but there really hasn't been much for me to blog about. Things have been quiet around here lately. We've been reading and relaxing and enjoying the warmer weather...though today is quite dreary. I've been reading this and this just for something the think about, Estella will sit and read anything she can find...including sales circulars and my magazines, and Walter has been busy with a big Nursing something-or-other due next week.


I've been going to my classes and enjoying getting my butt kicked...I deserve it really, I'm the one who used having a baby as an excuse for a two year hiatus from physical activities...but the classes have been fun and I'm hoping to be able to keep doing them once Walter's schedule changes when he graduates. I really need a babysitter or something so that if his work schedule interferes, I won't have to stop going to classes...add it to the list of things I need to do...Estella's two and we still haven't found a babysitter. Sort of slacker-ish on my part, but also it just hasn't been entirely necessary up to this point.

We are off to Boston on Wednesday for a quick overnight stay and Aquarium trip. It was completely unplanned, but I decided this morning that if Walter's on break, we should do something fun as a family to get away. Maybe I'll have something more exciting to share when we get back! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Aiden is almost 6, and we don't have a sitter yet.

Mama Ash Grove said...

HA! Ella is turning 8 on Friday and we don't have a sitter either. . .
Hey, do you like the unschooling handbook? I couldn't decided between that or the unschooling unmanual- I love the unmanual, by the way. . .