Wednesday, September 24, 2008

we're heading west!!

Okay, so it's only about 25 feet west, but it's west none the less.

Yes, we're moving! I know it's only been about 6 months since I was last blogging about moving, but it's happening again. At least this time we intend to stay a little longer. We're very excited to be moving into a home that we can grow into, not out of. Of course, since it's almost twice the square footage of the current house, we won't have any furniture...I guess Estella and Peanut will have nice open spaces to run and play!

The chair is coming along quite nicely. I've had to paint about 80,000 coats to get it to a purple that didn't scare me. I think it's finally there. It's still a bit more purple than I had hoped, but if it's not in direct sunlight, it's a nice deep shade, only slightly offensive. I took apart the seat, and was a bit alarmed to find it was originally stuffed with grass...weird. I'm going to go tomorrow and get the new stuff to reupholster it...wonder if they'll have any grass for sale...

My fabric came today from fabricworm. It's very feminine, but it is so nice and it looks really good with the chair color. At least it's only on the seat, so the girliness is not quite so obvious.

Maybe I'll go tomorrow to try to find the next victim of my purple vision.

My little fashionista all dressed up for bed...what do you think she's trying to say with this outfit?

No comments: