Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh happy day

Estella has a cold. I feel like it's a bit early in the year to start being sick but as it turns out, there's not a whole heck of a lot I can do about it.
On a lighter note, she has taken a liking to my new purple shoes. You can sort of see in the above picture that she has them on over her sneakers. She's actually gotten quite good at walking around in them...I think she looks like she's snowshoeing... very funny!

I've been doing some experimenting lately, and therefore have had multiple crafting disasters. I decided that I'd better make something that will come out as planned to boost my crafting-esteem...body parts in process.

This week I started Estella's name book for a Christmas present. It's slow going since I have very little Estella-free time, so it's a good thing I started it months ahead!

I'm excited about it, but I've also had the sinking feeling that by Christmas time when she gets the book, she may not be all that in to little kid books. I don't know. I'm trying to make it fun and sort of interactive so she will have parts to touch and play with. I'll post full pics when I'm totally done, but for now, a sneak peek...

I guess that's it around here...tomorrow is the big house appraisal day and stress levels are running high. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for good news in the next week or so...

No comments: