Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm baaack!!

Well, we are up and running in the Internet department...finally. And let me tell you, it's no easy task to set up the Internet...many frustrating phone calls to Verizon. Well, all's well that end's well, or something like that...

Now to catch up...

The pledge is going very well. My strategy so far is to avoid all shopping areas like the plague, and it seems to be working. No mess ups! Of course I managed to pick a super busy Birthday, baby shower and anniversary time of the year. I think the only more difficult two months I could have picked may have been November and December! Oh well, all that means is that I've been a busy little crafter!
This present is going to a 1st Birthday Party this weekend. You can see all of the actual pictures here (No peeking Leo!) There are also a couple of pics in there of a Baby Shower gift for a new family member who should be arriving soon!
My Honey Bee is done. I think he came out really well... he was made for the MIVEST challenge, so technically I need to get him up on Etsy before the end of the month. And I've also been working on a couple of new Fritters...yes, lots of arms...I'm on an insect kick. So far these two have been giving me a ton of trouble. It's been one of those projects where nothing I try seems to come out as planned, but I'm sticking to it and hopefully will have some finished product pics to share soon.
And, finally, for all of you Estella lovers out there...
And here are some additional photos of the little monster for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: