Wednesday, March 5, 2008

time marches on...


So, she's a year old. I can't believe that a year ago she was the little baby pictured above. Where did all that hair go? It has been a wild year, crazier than I ever thought it was going to be. Lots of fun and at the same time lots of difficult moments. It really does change your life! Okay...enough mushy, mama babble...
I'm planning a shop update for tomorrow night. These two sisters will be part of it, as well as a couple of other Fritters.

I may take a little bit of time off of making items for the shop to try a couple of ideas that I have swirling around the ol' brain. Then again, I may not...we'll see.

Keep checking for some glimpses of those ideas. (And for future shop updates) I'll try to post some of them as they take shape!

No comments: