Wednesday, February 27, 2008

alrighty then

Things have been going strong at the new house. I've even managed to get a little bit of work in which is amazing considering I have to stop every three minutes to take something potentially dangerous away from my helper! There should be some paint up this week or early next. After that, I think I'll feel a bit more encouraged by the whole endeavor.
This is Lola. She's new, and so cute in person. The little wrap dress is my first real attempt at fitted clothing...not perfect but pretty cute anyway! I am hoping to put a couple more items up in the shop within the next couple of days. It's such a difficult thing to put my stuff out there for acceptance or rejection but it's good for me. Last time I at least got some nice comments, so that was encouraging. I have lots more ideas tumbling around in my head and notebook so maybe there will be more to show soon.

No comments: