Tuesday, February 19, 2008

this is what happens...

...when I'm left unattended in the house. I buy new fabric. Lots of new fabric. I bought a couple yards at Joann's and then since most of my excitement involves staying in the house and wasting time on the internet, I bought some more online. I recieved this lovely bunch from QuiltingAsYouWish. I love that it came tied with a ribbon, so much more like a little present to me! I bought some more great fabric from eQuilter, and then ventured out of the house and bought some more at A Quilter's Garden in Montpelier. I think I better take a break from buying fabric! Especially because...

We just closed on house number two today! It is crazy to think that we own two houses. And by "own", I mean "will be paying on for the rest or our lives". If we thought we were going to be broke after the first one think about how we feel now...hello Ramen noodles! Oh well, at least we'll have a back yard to eat our Ramen in!

So, for now, I will be spending lots of time staying in the house, not spending money. Maybe it will encourage me to do some work and get some products up in the ol' shop!

No comments: