Sunday, November 25, 2007

it's official

Well, these are our Halloween pumpkins, now covered in a glazing of ice. It is officially winter, there's no more denying it. I suppose that between the snow and cold, it will encourage me to stay inside and work on my crafts.

I have been working. I can't really post anything because that would ruin the fun of giving the gifts later on. As soon as I have some other work done, I'll post some pics. It's slow going of course, considering I have to stop every couple of minutes to retrieve Estella, or her toys off of the floor if I'm restraining her in the high chair. Still, I've been getting some work done and I'm happy with the results so far.

Went to Bebop yesterday. I had seen the shop advertised in the paper but had never been. We were driving by and couldn't miss the spotted door! What a great little shop! I have a feeling I'll be visiting again...so many great items and lots of them made by Vermonters.

I've been going to as many craft fairs as I can find, seeing lots of plastic canvas art. (And eating lots of fudge!) I'm looking forward to next weekend, when I can go to the Queen City Craft Bazaar. I have never been, but I'm looking forward to some local crafters that are doing work that I would enjoy. Walter says it's my Bazaar Bizarre warm up. Whatever you call it, it's a great excuse to spy on other crafters!

No comments: