Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Umm, yeah

My aunt took this picture when we were in NJ last month and I had to share it...this basically sums up Estella - a nut job! Is that mean to say about your child? Well, either way, it's true.
Estella has been a force to be reckoned with this week. Non-stop whining, screaming, clinging, holding...and now today a fever of 103. I'm not sure if it's just her age, or not feeling well, but this week has me thinking that maybe I'm seriously in for it when the "terrible twos" thing hits.

Some holiday themed work in progress...trying out something different...so far successful.
This picture basically sums up where I'd like to be right now.
Peanut gets very excited for hot laundry, runs to the couch for it to be dumped on her and then burrows her way in...such a sweet Nut.

I would love to bury myself in some hot laundry right about now. First off, I'm cold. Second, life has decided to make me stressed and a bit beat down this week. It's just one of those times that will eventually pass like all of the others have, but I'd much rather hide in a pile of hot clothes than stay out here in the cold and have to face it.

On a lighter note...check out my (famous) brother here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
That picture of Peanut is adorable.
You have a great eye for shots.
And yes, I too would love to curl up in a warm place even though our cold this morning is 39 degrees. I see your temps are hovering around freezing. Bur-r-r-r!

Mark's video was interesting but what was he pointing at at the end? He's as good looking as you are.