Tuesday, April 1, 2008

spontaneous love

Apparently Estella has a lot of love to give. She likes to randomly throw herself, and I mean throw herself, onto whatever she is feeling overwhelming love for at the moment. The other night it was this pile of laundry. She also seems to feel very strongly towards random pillows, balloons, toys, boxes of records, and yes, sometimes even us. Imagine how great your life would be if you still felt the love that a child must have for all new things. My days would be a lot better if I could look at a pile of laundry and want to throw myself on it, nuzzle my face in it and give it some love. Most days I like to pretend that if I ignore it, it will eventually go away!

I don't have any photos, but I've been working on the most recent batch of Fritters. Five of the seven are now clothed! There are looking mighty cute if I don't say so myself...

I just have to say that I got the greatest ReadyMade Magazine yesterday. I've had a subscription for a couple of years and always enjoy it. I was, however, particularly happy with this issue. I won't go into why I liked it so much (you can check it out for yourselves) but let's just say I want disposable money so I can build a little outdoor studio...and so many other cool things in this issue too!

No comments: