Friday, March 28, 2008

today has been the longest day

I've shown about a thousand people our house today. It really is a horrible process. It's odd to have strangers in your home and to know that one of them will be living in it. I can't wait until it's all over and hopefully we get great renters so I don't have to go through this again too soon.

I've actually managed to get a bit more work done in between showings. Two little Fritters are now clothed. Two down, five to go...I need one of those "works in progress" gauges that I've seen on other blogs. I can't seem to find where to download one though.

I have also joined the Made In Vemont Etsy Street Team. Our blog is up and running, though I have not posted yet, or participated in any other team related doings for that matter. It really is all I can do to deal with myself, and manage to post on my own blog every now and again. Maybe some day I'll have the time and energy to join in some of the team related activities. It would be nice to network with some other local crafters. Maybe have a crafting night/social thing with some of them like I've seen on Meet Me at Mike's.

Who am I kidding? I don't do "social things", that would imply that I have a social life, and that would be a lie!

No comments: