Sunday, March 16, 2008

a bit more organized

So, today while I was supposed to be cleaning and packing, I was indulging my neurotic, organizational loving self. My sewing room supplies are now neatly organized and labeled. I'm not sure how healthy it is to indulge my neurosis like this.
The organizer itself was one of those finds at the flea market that I was so psyched about. Of course it came filled with dusty screws and nails...obviously I cleaned it, and painted it pink!

While organizing, I came across these gorgeous ribbons that were handed down to me by the mom. Vintage-y goodness!


Needless to say, I didn't get any sewing started, but when I do get started, I'll be soooo organized. I have almost finished my gift project. I have to do an edge-binding-trim-thing. Whatever you may call it, I have to do it, and I'm a little nervous...I'll just take my time and hope it comes out okay. Luckily it's for a one year old...he won't notice if it ends up looking wonky. :)

No comments: