Saturday, November 10, 2007

Really, I've been working

Well, it's not very impressive looking here, but it is proof that I've been doing something! This is just a prototype. The intention is that I will eventually have this cute little pigeon-toed bear for Estella. And really, the whole purpose for the bear it to have something to make clothes for out of the great new fabric I bought the other day from Strawberry and Rhubarb. I went in "just looking" and of course had to walk out with just a couple of yards of fabric.

I have also been attempting a run of Fritter Bats. (The wings are sort of visible under the bear's feet) I thought it would be interesting to see how long it took me to make a bunch of something just in case I ever get around to selling them. Let me just say - BORING! I definitely prefer making one of a kind Fritters...they just take so much longer. Hopefully soon there will be a post up of all of the bats in my craft room'fry. Although, there is never anything soon about my posts. I'll try to be better...I promise.


No comments: