Wednesday, December 19, 2007

all i want for christmas

Well, we thought she'd be talking or walking by Christmas but it seems that instead she will be getting her two front teeth. Not the best gift in the world but it was bound to happen sooner or later. Clearly, she's thrilled.

These two SnowFritters are on their way to two little boys for Christmas. (The picture's a little fuzzy, I hit something...) Hopefully they will be enjoyed. I must say that though I do love the holidays and making gifts for other people, I am looking forward to December 26th so I can start back up on some of my other ideas. I would love to get some projects finished so I can get my etsy shop started. Keep an eye out and I'll post a link as soon as there's actually something up.

I was watching the original Rudolph today and "a dolly for Sue" (not the best picture of her on the link) caught my attention. I think she's sort of cute...and she has given me some ideas. I think there may be a misfit toy in my future...

No comments: